mpg123

Darcy Burnard darcyburnard at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 12 23:39:30 EST 2002

Hi.  In order to do that, make sure to put -c or --control on the command
line.  Then the following keys will work.  Comma is rewind, period is fast
forward, p is pause, s is stop, f is forward one track, b is back one
track, and q is quit.  Not sure if there are others, but that's all I can
remember.
I'm not sure if this is true for everyone, but on my machine, there's
about a half second pause between the time I press one of those keys, and
something happens.