Unloading Linux

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Feb 11 16:08:45 EST 2002

Warning:
The debug script sent out will not just remove the last traces of
linux. It will remove the last traces of everything. While it would be
possible to recover some files with the right product, it would become
expensive quickly. The script will erase the entire partition table of the
drive.

On a related note, I had a person lose ability to read an entire drive
when he prematurely hit enter on a line (or had mistyped can't recall for
sure). I was never able to repro the disaster, but think it is worth
noting. Use the script with care.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.