playing audio c d with linux box

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Feb 9 21:45:34 EST 2002

Hi, what distribution are you using? If you are using Red Hat it comes with
a program called cdcd that comes with the Power tools cd.
If you are using Slackware it has a program called workbone which works ok
as well.
Another program you can get which i am going to try is called jack.Don't
know much about Jack, but others say it is pretty good.