Q-mail expertise needed?

Ari Moisio armoi at sci.fi
Wed Feb 6 14:52:14 EST 2002

Hi!

Charles Crawford 06.02.02:

  I maintain a couple of mail server on qmail and lists with modified
ezmlm. I'll like to see some of those error messages to see if i can
help

	Rather than boring everyone with the gory details, we
are having quirky

--
Mr. Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 7, 41160 Tikkakoski, +358-40-5055239
ari.moisio at iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/arimo PGP-keyID: 0x3FAF0F05