New and in need of help.

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Mon Feb 4 22:28:23 EST 2002

For a decent deal on IBM laptops (and other IBM stuff), get yours
whereI got mine:

http://www.ebaystores.com/ibm

It's a site that really is run by IBM, and besides that, they do have
some stuff that you can buy outright at a particular price, as opposed
to dealing with an auction--I have no patience for auctions,
generally.

Just to give you an idea--and stock changes often--a friend of mine
got a Celeron 700, 64MB RAM, 15" display, CDROM, 20GB hard disk,
Win2K, Ethernet/modem combo card for $899. No, you can't get specific
configurations--you're limited to what's on-hand at the site, but if
you're gonna put Linux on it anyway. ......

Just be careful of the I-Series notebooks; many of them have no serial
ports. The A series, T series, and X series though should be safe.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind