Audio on CD RW

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Feb 4 19:50:06 EST 2002

Most audio cd players don't have the right gain
circuit to play cdrw disks. There is a different reflectivity index
to normal cdr and some brands will play in some players and some will not.
Best to try it and see if it works good, if not; you need another brand of cdrw
or use a cdr disk.

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au