Speech vendors shout for standards.html

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Feb 4 16:21:33 EST 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Victor Tsaran wrote:

> Frank, I would agree with you if I didn't know basic principals of
> capitalism. Let's be realistic!

Ok.  How am I not being realistic?  As far as I can see if you and I
create software for each other that we each like then we will use that
software and not someone else's.  You are the problem with why
freesoftware isn't moving ahead not the companies who want to sell you
poorly written software which you can't change to your liking.  If you
don't buy there software they can't sell it to you can they?
--
     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com