popping mail

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Mon Feb 4 14:01:26 EST 2002

I'm behind on mail here so this may have been answered so bare with the
duplicity.

This works for pico and pine:

Go to the beginning of the block that you want to cut;

press ctrl plus shift plus number key which has the percent sign "%";" most
times it's the 5 key;

arrow down to the end of the block/I like this because you do not have to
hold down the shift key as you must do in WindBlows;

press ctrl plus k;

block is cut.

To retrieve this block:

press ctrl plus u and this block you cut will be retrieved to the position
where your cursor is and you willl see the last character to the left of
cursor..

Amanda Lee