Speakfreely Reflect

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Feb 4 11:08:17 EST 2002

Oh, and if you want any private conflabs, you need to open up port 2074 as
well.  I think 2074 or 2076 is used for text chat and 4075 or 4076 is for
text chat for the reflector.  AS a rule, I would open up ports 2074 thru
2076 and 4074 thru 4076 (all UDP protocol).  On my system, I had to
forward these through from my linux router over to my inside box where I
have a sound card.  It is working great now.