So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

Christopher A. Peterson capeterson at isis.visi.com
Mon Feb 4 11:00:31 EST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:16:06AM -0600, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
> Right on Amanda.  In today's world it's a sad fact that a lot of people
This horse has been killed and and is decomposing at a rapid rate.  It's
starting to stink so lets just put it in the ground and leave it there.

Or should I start a list for those of you who want to debate the marits of
html Vs. plain text since most of us don't seem to find it to be a
problem worth spending this much time on.

Btw, I thought this list was about speakup projects.  Or at least, thats
what the web page says.  So far, I haven't seen much speakup stuff on here
and I've seen a lot of off-topic crap that would be better suited for one
of the other blind lists I'm not on.

Chris