blind friendly or people friendly

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Feb 3 23:31:50 EST 2002

IMHO this is a load of shit.  I don't like listening to people complaining
either.  The point is html mail is a waste of bandwidth and disk space.
Nobody really needs to read most mail in html.  So instead of the
complaining that most people will do I will offer a procmail recipe.  I
will post it tomorrow.  Blind people are not the only people who don't
like html mail.

Oh and I didn't waste my time reading all the shit mail that went on about
the windows mailers.  But I do have to say that it is polite to have ">"
in front of quoted material.

And here is a good example of snipping quotes which took me 3 seconds.

--
     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com