popping mail

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Feb 3 22:49:28 EST 2002

Of course. Use Ctrl-6 (on the top row, not on the numeric keypad) to mark
the beginning of the text you want to cut. Move to the point you want to
cut to and press Ctrl-k.

If, later, you want to retrieve that text somewhere else in your message,
move your cursor to that point and press Ctrl-y. You can issue Ctrl-y as
often as you like.