Can speakup pronounce February correctly?

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Feb 3 18:17:47 EST 2002

It is things like this that really makes me think we desperately need a
exception dictionary. I know I do.
While we are talking about fixes has anyone figured out how to make z sound
right? Z sounds like zed, and it drives me nuts.
It only happens in Speakup, and I assume it is some sort of bug or
something. If someone can tell me how to fix this problem I'd be really
happy.