SuSE Distribution

Ron Marriage marriage at seidata.com
Sun Feb 3 16:21:31 EST 2002

You are correct, I checked it out and the SuSe distribution
does provide Blinux a braille device driver.  It does have
audio output, but they say without the braille device it is
not any advantage.

Thanks
Ron

Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> It is my understanding that suse has incorporated support for braille
> displays, but not for speakup or any other speech screen reader. However,
> I believe there is a suse-blinux email list that you can sign up for on
> the suse website if you wanted to check this information.
>
> --
>                                 Cheryl

Ron Marriage
Homepage http://www.seidata.com/~marriage/
Email  mailto:marriage at seidata.com
Linux User Group http://www.seidata.com/~seilug/
Blind Links  http://www.seidata.com/~marriage/rblind.html

Win door prizes!  Meet old and new friends!  See the latest
technology and gadgets for your everyday living!  Learn how
the NFB is helping to knock down barriers to make your life
better! All this and more at the 2002 NFB National
Convention
July 3 - 9 -- for details go to: http://www.nfbk.org