Aip Drive and Linux please bear with me!

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Sun Feb 3 11:41:16 EST 2002

What type of zip drive do you have, parallel port, or internal, or something else?
If it is the parallel port type, then there are options for the new and older ones in the scsi section. When you get to the iomega questions, and you don't know what to answer, just hit the question mark to get help on that choice. The kernel help is usually good.

If it is an internal ide type, then you'll need to choose the ide floppy driver in the ide section. Good luck.
Greg