New and in need of help.

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Sat Feb 2 15:39:03 EST 2002

Hi

I'm not sure about the politics of what has happened but I think that L & H
have gone under or they've just pushed Kurzweil out.  But whatever is the
case can you really imagine that Stephen would stop selling his front end
for a thousand dollars to giving it away?  What do you think those who
have paid for it will say about it?  We saw what happened recently
when someone was selling K1000 V6 for $25 or however how much it was,
the current users went crazy.

I was lucky in that my local authority purchased my copy for me.
Gena