New and in need of help.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sat Feb 2 12:36:54 EST 2002

Okay then be my guest and go out and buy yourself a cheap, off-the-shelf
scanner that nobody has ever heard of.  I can betya! that it is not likely
to operate in Twain mode very well if at all.

I am a beta tester for the K1000 product and we discuss these things with
developers who test various scanners as a part of their job.  They know what
they are talking about.

Amanda Lee