New and in need of help.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sat Feb 2 10:45:39 EST 2002

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, John Covici wrote:
> ... and I understand they definitely don't support twain scanners.

This is just plain wrong. If you can afford a scanner that is now and not
twain compatible then you have more money then most. Quite simply twain is
a standard interfacing scheme developed for winblows. As such, the only
possible thing I could think of that wouldn't work is a scanner that is
designed for some high end dedicated workstation that costs more then my
annual salary.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.