customizing Redhat firewall

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Feb 1 10:49:28 EST 2002

Do you know of any working examples? Mostly what I've seen dealt with the
processes running on the same machjine as the firewall.  I have seen an
example of forwarding ports with iptables but not ipchains.  I'll dig
around some more in the ipchains manpage and see if anything comes up
there.

One might ask "why not use iptables?" Well, this old 486 is low on
diskspace and it seems easier to impliment 2.2.20 kernel for the time
being.  So that makes ipchains the game in town.