Is there a list of radio links?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Dec 30 12:22:21 EST 2002

No, I am doing all this from the linux side.  It might well be
compatible with IE and Winamp but I'm trying to ensure that linux
users can still listen to the service.  What I have to do now is use
speakup's cut/paste feature to harvest the direct URL and paste that
into the commandline for zinf audio player.  I eventually put that
into my own .m3u file for acbri so I don't have to remember that
address each time.  I need to check main menu again to see if that
still works.  Last time I was there, there was an extraneous '\'
character in the front of the playlist which broke it for lynx and
zinf and trplayer.  I had to download the playlist, edit out the
character and then manually run zinf to play it.  It would be nice to
have seemless integrtion with lynx to play these streams like the
winblows users do.