l y n x with javascript was Re: Is there a list of radio links?

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Sat Dec 28 08:10:56 EST 2002

Hi.  I know there is a version of l i n k s that has some support for
Javascript, but that wasn't what you posted.  As far as I know, there
isn't a version of w3m that supports javascript.
If you're going to post info, get it right!  If you're not sure, and
can't be bothered to get your facts straight, don't post!

          Kenny