Is there a list of radio links?

Patricia Logan plogan at dorsai.org
Fri Dec 27 09:26:39 EST 2002

Hi, Charlie,

     Try this mp3 stream from KFAI in Minneapolis which carries
an eclectic mix of music programs:
http://www.implex.net/metatags/kfai.ram
Also, Paul Migliorelli (hope that spelling is correct) started a
listserv for URLs of streams sometime ago which was announced on
this list.  I'll forward the address as soon as I can find it.
    When you try to go to a URL to listen using lynx  do you get
nothing or the "can't open your X display" message that I get?
Just curious.  If I type: trplayer and then paste in the exact
URL when I am on line but not in lynx the mp3 streams play just
fine for me.

     Pat Logan