Procmail recipe needed: Education vs. Rejection

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sun Dec 22 17:51:38 EST 2002

Hi all,

     I'm going to try to reply to all in one message.  First and foremost,
thanks to Chuck and Janina for the fine code.  Ann, as others have said,
there's only so much that one person can do.  Only 24 hours in a day, and
only so many cups in a pound of coffee.
Steve, thanks for pointing out that I might want to have a way of
communicating with someone who writes directly to me, in case they want to
give or receive help.  I'll add an auto-responder suggesting that they
phone me instead of writing.  As for missing messages posted to the list
by you, the bodies are always worth reading, but I'll be so glad not to
see your frigging legal statement appended to every one you send.
Finally, Scott, thanks for the idea, but almost no one would vote for me.
I'm to the right of John-Paul II on abortion, and to the left of Ted
Kennedy on everything else.

     Now that I've managed to alienate the whole list in one message, I
think I'll go do the dishes.

--
Bill in Denver