correct keyboard selection.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Dec 21 15:11:53 EST 2002

Hi, Mark:

The Speakup keyboard is correct. Are you saying you select that and
still don't have screen review on the numeric keypad?

Do you have the installation HOWTO from:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

PS: Ignore all the iso and floppy images--and all the Red Hat manual
links in this doc. I need to update those for Red Hat 8, which is indeed
the current and correct choice vis a vis this HOWTO.

PPS: Until the Speakup map is loaded, you will not have screen review.
Be ware. There is a bug in one of the libraries that causes the cursor
to appear to be on the selection ;immediately beyond the actual one that
it's on in several of the installation screens. If unsure, double-check
the attributes with NumericKeypad/Insert+Period. The color combination
you get should accurately provide the true highlighted item.