resources required

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Thu Dec 19 17:54:27 EST 2002

Hi.  You use apt-get to install packages in Debian.  If you want to look
through the available packages, you might want to try aptitude.  If you
want to install Debian's recommended packages to do a certain task, you
use tasksel.
I use dhclient for DHCP.

If you configured the keyboard during your Debian install, Debian is
your navigation keys are sending garbage to the screen and not working.
Either you can tell Debian to use the Kernel keymap, or replace the
keymap it's loading with a speakup one.

          Kenny