recovering lost+found files

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Dec 7 17:45:49 EST 2002

Hi Raul,

First, from a later message, it sounds like your affected system has other
problems (possibly power supply related) that need to be resolved before you
can worry about replacing the missing files.  As far as re-installing the
programs needed to extract any other missing packages, how about finding and
copying the missing binaries from either the CD-ROM on which your Linux
distro is located or another Linux box running the same distro?  If you can
copy from another similarly configured box, then you'll know where the
replacement copy should be copied.  :-)