imcom and centericq

Deedra Waters dmwaters at linuxpowered.com
Mon Dec 2 16:15:33 EST 2002

Ok, I'm having problems with both of theese clients. 1, With imcom I can
never tell wether I'm in a conference when I'm talking to people Which is
quite annoying, because I've sent plenty of messages to the wrong places:p
Anyone have ideas on how to handle this one?

2, I've tried to use centericq to help with that problem, but I'm running
into more problems there. 1, I can never tell when I get new messages, 2,
I can't figure out how to create group chat windows. any ideas there
either?:p

email: dmwaters at linuxpowered.com, dmwaters at dmwaters.us
webpage: http://www.dmwaters.us

Check out  WOPN Freenode radio! http://www.wopn.org