Unable to resolve named addresses.

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Sat Aug 31 21:28:37 EDT 2002

Hi.  Try changing your broadcast to 192.168.0.255.
If your gateway system is running a DNS server, then add its address to /etc/resolv.conf.
If your gateway system isn't running a DNS server, you will probably have to copy
the DNS addresses your gateway uses to the resolv.conf file.  I use a linux box as my
gateway, so I can't tell you how to get ipmasq working.  I have entries
in /etc/hosts for all the systems on my local network to access them by
name.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny