configuring the network after debian install.

Adam Myrow myrow at eskimo.com
Sat Aug 31 13:00:22 EDT 2002

It sounds like your card may require some sort of initialization from DOS
or Windows.  I've never encountered this, but I've heard of several cards
claiming to be compatible with a popular brand only working after one
boots into DOS or Windows and then uses Loadlin from there to start Linux.
I hope this isn't the case, but it sounds like the card you are trying to
get working isn't quite as compatible as it claims if ISAPNP can't even
find it.