configuring the network after debian install.

Adam Myrow myrow at eskimo.com
Sat Aug 31 07:59:31 EDT 2002

If Windows calls it an ISA PNP card, that means you are either going to
have to use ISAPNP tools to configure it, or use a 2.4.X kernel with ISA
plug and play support.  Since you're using a 2.2.X kernel, you should look
at the man pages for pnpdump and try to come up with a working
/etc/isapnp.conf.  It's been a long time since I used these tools, so my
memory is a bit hazy.  I've been using a 2.4.X kernel with ISA plug 'N
play built in for awhile and it works quite well.