Reply to your enquiry

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Thu Aug 29 18:54:13 EDT 2002

Now now, its not just microslop mail programs that generate html. The
best reason not to use html is not only to best accomidate all types of
MUAs, but to save space and download time for those using dialup
connections.
Besides all that, its another means to prevent any possible or potential
security issues/attacks for those who might be using an mua that suffers
such problems.