Reply to your enquiry

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Aug 29 17:21:54 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Now, now, Dave, you shouldn't ought to do that, not when it's for
money.  We turns mercenary we does when somebody say, "I sendin' you
an application for a job that's gonna pay you money."  Iffin I was
thee, lessen I'd deleted the msg, I'd take that Word file, use
Antiword on it and send 'em their dingdong application back in TXT.
They can deal with TXT.  <sigh>  Iffin you expect to get paid for web
development y'll better get yourself a Windows box.  It's a terrible
thing, terrible, but one does strange things when money is involved.
Look at me, now.  I'm being paid to train people in Windows.  So, I
use an inferior, bug-ridden, unstable OS, but my purse gets larger.
All my personal work is done in the right OS, however.

<smile>
Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons