turning off relaying in exim

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Aug 29 16:37:31 EDT 2002

Hi all. Recently when testing some avenues into my system, I came across
the fact that I was relaying mail from my domain to anywhere on the
internet. I wanted to disable this, so I went into /etc/exim.conf and
commented out relay_domains. However after restarting exim, relaying still
seems to be turned on. Does anyone know how to turn it off or whether or
not there are other files where relaying could be turned on? Thanks!

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button