Reply to your enquiry

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Aug 29 11:36:09 EDT 2002

Didn't we have this discussion over and over again last year?  I use mutt
and outlook express to read email.  Occasionally I get html messages but
that is the way of it.  We can bitch and moan, but really, how many extra
keystrokes have been done reading all the extra email about one extra
keystroke due to html messages.  Seems to me like a lot more.  And how many
keystrokes have been pressed to type messages to reply to the original
messages?

--
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.