Installing Emacspeak with Speakup

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Aug 27 14:34:56 EDT 2002

Hi Angus. Also don't forget to reboot the system and pass
speakup_synth=none to lilo. This is because Speakup doesn't let go of the
serial port when it is done with the device, rather the kernel reserves
the device until the next reboot. You should either try passing that
particular flag to lilo, or consider using viavoice.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!