Using another bkm file.

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Mon Aug 26 21:48:37 EDT 2002

Hi all.  I was passed along a lynx bookmark file to peruse, and I go into
it by doing lynx space and then filename dot html.  I notice there's no
way to delete bookmarks from this copy of the file via the  normal r
command.  If I rename it to the correct lynx line bookmark filename, I
find I can then remove things in normal.  Is there any way to do this from
a viewed file in lynx without having to remember to rename your own
bookmark to something else, and then giving the file you're viewing the
lynx default name?  Thanks.