Unzip again

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Aug 26 05:05:22 EDT 2002

No your example won't work because unzip must see t he
wildcard characters on its commandline.
the command-line passed to  unzip should be something like,
unzip *.zip
not unzip and a list of filenames.

Your substitution will result in a list of filenames, unzip _must_ see the wildcards.
Under dos; a program is responsible for expanding the
wildcards by grabbing them out of hte psp and passing them to
the findfirst and findnext functions.

Regards, Kerry.