html help

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Aug 23 14:55:01 EDT 2002

I use this in www.asmodean.net/mail.html to redirect to a secure server:

URL=https://www.asmodean.net/cgi-bin/mailreader/nph-mr.cgi">

That will immediately redirect to the url listed.  You can of course
change the 0 to something else like 5 and give them 5 seconds.

Gregory Nowak said the following on Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 01:48:58PM -0500:
> Hi all.
>
> My html skills are very basic. I would like to setup a page so that if someone goes to it, they will be automatically redirected to another page of my choosing.
>
> I know you do this with a "<meta" statement in the head of the page, but am not sure of the exact cyntax. Could someone please let me know how this is done, or better yet, is there a comprehensive html resource on the web somewhere (and I don't just mean a tutorial)? Thanks.
> Greg

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
Enjoy that gift, that's why it's called the present.
Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net/contact.html