Speakup digest, Vol 1 #1777 - 16 msgs

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Aug 20 14:18:47 EDT 2002

Hi. Hope its not a little late to reply to this. In terms of being able to
sniff over wireless, it would also depend whether or not you had an
antenna with suficient range. One way which I think is fun is to walk down
the street and pick up data at the same time. And yes, you would be more
noticed sniffing wireless as opposed to wires.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!