moving or copying speakup-JFW.map

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Aug 19 22:49:12 EDT 2002

Angus:

This makes no sense.

However long you've used JAWS has absolutely nothing to do with Linux or
Speakup. JAWS and JFW have nothing to do with Speakup and Linux.

There is no such thing as a Speakup JFW map file.

Obtaining the iso files is not the same as installing Linux.

Frankly, this message just doesn't make sense. If you want help, let's
start with:

Where did you download from?
What files did you download?
Where did these files get downloaded to? This last question may have an
answer like C:\linux or some such. The other two will not.