removing thinkpad cdrom

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Aug 19 22:15:50 EDT 2002

Thick strip of paper? Is that in the ultra bay compartment itself? Did you
seat the CDR, or was it already seated?

PS: No need to wait for a reader to come. I wouldn't hesitate to call IBM
Tech Support with a question or two about this device. They will want the
model and serial numbers, but you can probably slide on that for a call or
two with questions like this one. Worth a try, anyway. Call them at

	800 772 2227