help with orientation to thinkpad t23

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Aug 19 22:08:25 EDT 2002

Keeping Windows just to get a listing of its idea of what hardware is on
the system is a steep price, imho. Just my two cents, of course, but I
agree with the advice a few days ago about getting a refund for Windows.
In my experience, the Red Hat installers I've used have done an
outstanding job of recognizing the hw on this system. And, if there's a
question, IBM Tech Support can look up any item right down to the chip
level from the serial number.