help with orientation to thinkpad t23

R Haynie rhaynie at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 13:15:34 EDT 2002

Cheryl,
Most likely you have two options for hooking up the floppy drive.
Option 1: Remove the CD rom drive and place the floppy drive in its
place.
Option 2: Use the external cable to connect the floppy drive to the
laptop.  This way will allow you to have both the CD Rom and the Floppy
working at the same time.

I hope this helps.
Rodney