CVS Speakup broken

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Aug 18 13:24:48 EDT 2002

Kirk I wonder if it isn't best to branch off cvs so that
we have a number of branches:
speakup for 2.2.x and kernels through 2.4.18
speakup for kernels 2.4.18 to 2.5.28 (or whatever)
Bleeding edge speakup for the must-have-the-broken-stuff people.
I know it is possible to branch cvs like this; I just don't know how.
that way those of us running kernels 2.4.18 or less can check out one branch;
and the testers can check out another branch.
Just a thought.