ext3 problem.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Sun Aug 18 02:45:40 EDT 2002

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Shaun Oliver wrote:

> the only problem with that toby is I think the print screen is mapped to a
> speakup function. in fact I think for mamory it turns off speakup

Indeed it does, but not when used in conjunction with the alt key, i.e.
pressed at the same time, and you can always use the keymap to change it
if you really must, the documentation gives you the hex code you need, but
I've found it works fine, with no loss of speakup.  Incidentally, I'm not
sure that other software, such as emacs-speak, would work with this,
because these are direct kernel calls, much lower level than any
user-space process.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808