ext3 problem.

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 16 00:16:47 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I just upgraded my /home partition to the ext3 file system last night.
when I tryed to run some commands after leaving my machine up for a few
hours today, I got no end of i/o errors and ext2 and ext3 erors.
I therefore couldn't run anything short of pressing the reset button on my
box.  Can anyone tell me why this is so and/or if I did anything wrong?
but firstly, I ran tune2fs -j /dev/hdd1 then tune2fs -c0 /dev/hdd1
and made an entry on my /etc/fstab to reflect ext3
thanks in advance

--
Shaun Oliver

In a world without fences