always some kind of glitch; was: thinkpad series (off-topic)

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu Aug 15 18:18:30 EDT 2002

specs on my new toytool or tooltoy:
256meg ram, 30gg. hard drive, cdrom, pentium III 1.13GHZ, ethernet and modem
(we'll see what works!), 3.5-inch floppy drive
and nearly $700 less than my over-the-phone quote.
some kind of windows on it too, of course, but I don't think I plan to keep that
on.
Probably two business days before shipping; can hardly wait!
There were some 48gb. hard drives, but the extra cost was over what I should be
spending and some of those had less memory.

Cheryl