linux

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Aug 12 06:44:42 EDT 2002

<hmmm> That's interesting; I didn't even notice any HTML included in
his messages.  I use mutt here and wonder if it graciously filters
them out for me:).  I just looked at the list of attachments (v key)
and saw an HTML portion following the main text; so that one really
didn't pos me any problems.  Hardly noticable to me.

Yes, HTML is excess baggage but didn't slow me down any in this case.
I have on some occasions, seen other stuff above the main text.  Not
sure why the difference.