Hello

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Sun Aug 11 15:45:44 EDT 2002

Hi.
Does the M20 emulate a Litetalk synth?  This is what you have to know.  if so, you can use Speakup to provide access to the console, which is a screen review package that is installed as a bunch of kernel patches gotten via anonymous CVS or FTP.  If it does, then you're all set.  I don't have any specifications as far as what the Hardware specs on the synth are, so I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful in this regard.