Fake MTA

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Sun Aug 11 10:01:00 EDT 2002

Hi,

	Interesting ideas, Joe. Why run an extra machine just for that? If you want to intercept/dump/examine attempted spam, I believe you could set up your MTA to do that selectively, while handling valid mail as normal.

	I'm just getting a handle on configuring exim, so, I may be wrong on the above idea, but I believe it's do-able. Someone correct/educate me/us if I'm wrong there.

--terry